Looking For Something?

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

From The Beginning

I will begin with some background information on myself. My name is Sarah and I am currently working through my Pre-Vet units as well as a degree in Horse Ranch Management & Livestock Management from Mount San Antionio College. I also plan to apply to vet school in the near future. Since 2000, I have raised and shown Fawn and Brindle Great Danes under the kennel name of Herot. In 2002, I started Cherrybrook Farm Percherons. I am an avid believer of what's right is right and I am not afraid to stand up for my beliefs or the rights of people that have been wronged by those in a position of authority. With that said, many of the blogs and posts that will be listed on this site will be related to Riverside County Animal Control.

No comments:

Post a Comment