Looking For Something?

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

3/3/08 MySpace Blog Post


You know what I find more disappointing than anything else? I have been fighting with Animal Control in my area for months; I have asked for the help of every high up government official I can think of with no avail. It seems no one wants to get involved in a "legal matter" because they are all afraid I am going to sue.......if they are afraid of this and they KNOW they are wrong, then don't you think they would give me what I am after so I will go away???? Not just keep lying to my face and further pissing me off? It has gotten so bad that my beloved hitch mare Haley, has coloiced and Animal Control took the liberty of calling all of the vets in my area so I could not get a vet to come to my property to treat Haley so I sent her to a boarding facility in another county to try and get her treated. Haley began to feel a little better and yesterday she took a turn for the worst, she was down all day...but do you think someone called me...NO!!! Do you think they called a vet out.....NO!!! They simply allowed Haley to lay around all day long so of course she exhausted herself to the point where she couldn't even get up. I called a local vet and he went over $380 later he said if I wanted to save her she would have to go to an emergency clinic. I called a horse ambulance.... keep in mind this is a Draft Horse, you can't just put her into the car and haul ass to the vet, it took him almost 2 hours to get to Haley from San Juan Capistrano. Oh I forgot, he charges by the hour so we had to hoist Haley into the trailer because she could not stand much less walk on her own. Once we got to the vet we had to hoist her into the stall and the whole time the vet is talking to me like he couldn't give a shit about my Haley and he just didn't want to be bothered because she "was more than likely going to die anyway" all of this talk for an $8,0000 bill because people didn't call me a week ago when Haley went off of her feed or didn't bother to take her to the emergency hospital when she left my house last Monday. Then again, if Riverside County Animal Control would have minded their own business and not tried to screw me over, the only one this is going to hurt is my sweet Haley, the price of ignorance may be great. It may cost Haley her life. ..

This is the time when we need to take a stand, not as taxpayers or good citizens but as people who will refuse to be harassed by neighbors encouraged by county agencies to watch us with binoculars. I don't know about anyone else but I am tired of being a prisoner in my own home and I am tired of being watched in my own home. I do not work hard, go to school, pay taxes, and be an overall good citizen so I can be told what to do by some bureaucrat who decided to stick his pencil on a paper and write a new law prohibiting me to do something or to own something that he knows nothing about. What happened to the land of the free?? The system has made you free alright, free to go to work and pay your taxes.....and when you need help don't come to them, they won't help you. Just remember to send your votes and your campaign contributions. ....
What has happened to our society? Things need to change, stand up for our rights before it is too late. Every day the civil liberties we take for granted are taken from us, what are you going to do when this country goes Communist? ....

....

No comments:

Post a Comment